How to Protect Travel Agency Data from Hackers?

Refirybo

Silver Member
Hey everyone!

I run a small travel agency and recently I’ve been getting more concerned about protecting our clients' personal data, especially with so many cyber threats around. We handle sensitive information like credit card details, passports, and travel itineraries, and I want to make sure we’re doing everything possible to keep it safe.

What are the best ways to protect travel agency data from hackers? Do you have any recommendations for tools or practices that could help? Would love to hear your thoughts and any experiences you’ve had with securing your data.

Thanks in advance!

youly48

Hey! I recommend using encryption for sensitive client info, updating all software regularly, and enabling two-factor authentication. Also, monitor for any unusual activity in your accounts to stay on top of potential threats.

Eithety

Silver Member
I run a small business too, and protecting client data is always a top priority. A few things that helped me were using strong encryption for storing sensitive info and making sure all software was up to date to prevent vulnerabilities. Also, setting up two-factor authentication for client portals adds an extra layer of security. One useful tip is to use a dark web monitoring tool https://www.immuniweb.com/resources/dark-web-monitoring/ to check if any of your agency’s data is being compromised online. It’s been really helpful for me in staying ahead of potential threats.