How to get rid of personal address on search engine?

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
When I search my own name in Google, the 3rd or 4th link is my current mailing address for everyone to see. I don't like that.

I followed the instructions to get my address removed from fastpeoplesearch.com. Still, my address shows up in the search when I click that link, I don't see my name though.

This is very annoying. Is someone trying to be a detective and searching my address? How do I get rid of personal address details from the search?

Thanks.

Check your social media site's settings. Change it into friends only. Or if it shows in a website, you can contact the administrator of the site.

Ttitle

Level 2 Member
If you are worried about privacy, you may want to check out the Brave web browser. It's got a great ad blocker, privacy, and it's faster than Chrome (and looks just like it).

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
Check your social media site's settings. Change it into friends only. Or if it shows in a website, you can contact the administrator of the site.
If you are worried about privacy, you may want to check out the Brave web browser. It's got a great ad blocker, privacy, and it's faster than Chrome (and looks just like it).
I don't think it's any of those. I always have these things secured. But somehow, the address shows up without my name and I can't clear that. It shows up from the fastpeoplesearch website. I wrote to them, no response. A colleague told me if someone is trying to search for you, the address shows up on that site....

Not believing anything at this time.

I don't think it's any of those. I always have these things secured. But somehow, the address shows up without my name and I can't clear that. It shows up from the fastpeoplesearch website. I wrote to them, no response. A colleague told me if someone is trying to search for you, the address shows up on that site....

Not believing anything at this time.
Just saw that my comments in Facebook pages come up when I search for my name in Google.

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
I am thinking if freezing my credit reports help. I am also thinking if signing up for free samples or something like that trigger such events. With data breach news I don't know if things are really secure.