Houston Meetups

giddyforpoints

Level 2 Member
meeting at Berryhill 1717 Post Oak BlvdHouston, TX 77056
Wed June 25th starting around 5:30pm. Hope some of ya'll can make it if ya'll are in town!

Fletch512

Level 0 Member
I'm in Houston, and a meetup sounds great.

Coincidentally, there's discussion on another board about a meetup on the 23rd 6:00pm at the Greenspoint Hilton. That's too far for me to drive during rush hour, and others are asking for something inside the loop. I cross-posted the info about this meetup in case we can merge. The Galleria area is much more convenient for me.

Last edited:

giddyforpoints

Level 2 Member
Im organizing it and some people have confirmed that they are coming. I have a post about it on milepoint and on my blog First2board.com/giddyforpoints I didnt know about the greenspoint meetup. Can you post the link.

giddyforpoints

Level 2 Member
Hey all! The Houston group started a "secret travel group" on Facebook to share some local info. Some news about Simon gift card malls was just shared today! If you live in Houston and want to join, PM me and we can find each other on FB.

giddyforpoints

Level 2 Member
Hey Everyone, we are having another meetup on Tues Nov 10, 2015 at The Brisket House at 5775 Woodway Dr, Houston, TX 77057 starting around 5:45. Hope some new people can make it and see the regulars there!

TravMomof2

Silver Member
Doh! I joined the forum about 2 weeks too late and missed the meet up.:oops:

Hopefully I'll catch wind of the next one! There aren't many in Houston.