Hotelclub.com + TopCashBack 14%

bermudajenkins

Level 2 Member
Stumbled across hotelclub.com while searching for hotels.com on cashbackmonitor. Saw a whopping 14% on TCB portal so had to explore it further. Hotelclub also gives you 4% toward your next booking also and it climbs to 7% with each booking.

Of course you'll want to compare rates & fees with other OTAs and/or chains to make sure you're getting the best deal, but I'm finding they're often same as other OTAs. Also includes quite a few non-chain hotels in searches.

Here was my first experience... Booked a non-chain room for $89 + $9 taxes & fees. Now have $3.90 in hotelclub credits + $12.54 now confirmed (not yet payable) in my TCB account. Nice!

bermudajenkins

Level 2 Member
For this particular booking this hotel was the same price (with fees & taxes) as anywhere else. On another occasion, I was looking for a room in Bishop, CA for July 4th weekend and the chain hotels tended to be higher than other sites, but the non-chain mom & pops that did appear were approximately the same as priceline, booking, travelocity etc.

Summerport

Level 2 Member
If you find a better rate on Hotels.com go through TopCashBack to get 7% back, plus you will get Hotels.com Welcome Rewards. The only problem I have found is that TopCashBack does not always track the sales correctly, and I have had to often file claims for hotel bookings.

bermudajenkins

Level 2 Member
Just a followup. Hotelclub takes quite a while to pay out, but they do eventually. I believe it was almost three months. Good tip on hotels.com with rewards. Always check prices against other OTAs. Currently, TCB has hotelclub at 12%. Still pretty good.

Summerport

Level 2 Member
In my personal experience Hotelclub prices have been more expensive then others like Hotels.com.
Just got a round of payments from TopCashBack for several Hotels.com bookings. Took around 6 weeks to get payment but TCB paid me several hundred dollars in cash back for the hotel bookings.