Review Hotel Indigo Anaheim

Jeremy

Level 2 Member
Stayed here for one night in February 2014. Paid cash to trigger some of the IHG promos.

Overall I liked the hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Disneyland main gate. Arrived early in the morning and room was not available, but we were planning to spend the day at Disneyland anyway. Parking was free in their lot.

The room was nice. Hardwood floors (although this means that you could hear people walking above you). Received an upgrade to a studio suite, which basically meant there was a small sitting area with a couch. I believe the couch had a pull-out bed if you had more people. We weren't in the room long enough to make much use of it, though. View was basically looking at a vacant lot and another hotel, but it was also pretty quiet.

While it is not a big hotel, there is only one elevator which also serves the garage.

Hotel is near a small strip mall with a Subway and a few other restaurants and a convenience store; there also are a number of restaurants in the area on the way to Disneyland.

I would consider staying here again if I were in the Anaheim area, especially if I were returning to Disneyland. Try to get the top floor if noise bothers you.