Hot Deal!! $50 SWA Voucher for $14.25

sriki

Level 2 Member
Thanks for the post. Just bought it. Will see how can be redeemed and what they are good for.

sriki

Level 2 Member
I got 3 between me and my wife. I checked one of them on southwest's website and it showed the correct balance. Now, I have a few questions about these LUV vouchers as I have never used them.

1. Can vouchers be "loaded" onto your online profile that you can make airline ticket purchases?
2. If not, can 3 different vouchers be used on a single ticket? SW says that they will accept upto 3 forms on payment, but all 3 vouchers that I have are of the same category, right?
3. Can the voucher be redeemed online? Right after I checked the balance of a voucher, there was a link to book a flight which I assumed would apply that voucher to the next flight I will be booking then. But, when I went through the motions of selecting a flight and getting to where I would pay for it, I did not see the voucher's value being discounted in the final price.

Any thoughts on this?

Haley

I am not a robot
You can enter them online, or just use the toll free reservation line. Online the option is easy to miss, right under the area where you say no to early bird, but before the payment info part. Not intuitive at all. Same area you apply travel funds, I think.

Not sure if you can combine multiples or not, I've only ever had them for getting bumped so they were larger $ amounts.

You can not use them towards tax or govt fees, only towards the airfare portion of a ticket. Not sure if you can combine with Paypal payments (I know you can not combine Paypal with CC). There might be restrictions on international flights and if there are still flights listed as AirTran they might not work (yet).

sriki

Level 2 Member
Thanks @Haley . The flight I checked was operated by Airtran. But, i assumed that since it's Southwest's vouchers, they should work. I will try with a SW flight and check back. As I was reading the fine print, it looks like we can use the vouchers on international flights too. I will check that too.