Hilton sale price question . . .

Suzie

Level 2 Member
Looking to book a Hilton Honors Sale member rate (any member). Description says room only - no breakfast.

Does that negate breakfast normally included with Diamond? This is at a Hilton with an Executive Lounge - international.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
And so never mind - I found the answer on FT - yes I will get breakfast! Wow. 🤩 😂
Correct - you'll still get your standard Diamond benefits. Depending on the hotel, might be in the lounge or the restaurant (we've experienced both - if you have the restaurant option - usually a much nicer breakfast!)

jnjustice

Looking to book a Hilton Honors Sale member rate (any member). Description says room only - no breakfast.

Does that negate breakfast normally included with Diamond? This is at a Hilton with an Executive Lounge - international.
And so never mind - I found the answer on FT - yes I will get breakfast! Wow. 🤩 😂
What you're saying is correct. You'll get the Diamond breakfast benefit regardless. The room rate that includes breakfast is just if you don't have diamond or gold and wanted breakfast included in the room rate.

If you purchased it you'd be paying for no reason.

Suzie

Level 2 Member
What you're saying is correct. You'll get the Diamond breakfast benefit regardless. The room rate that includes breakfast is just if you don't have diamond or gold and wanted breakfast included in the room rate.

If you purchased it you'd be paying for no reason.
Thank you. The rate I was referring to is a very low sale rate that specifies no breakfast, and never having booked one of those - I wasn't sure. Rates so low I cancelled points reservation and am paying cash (cc). I would not book a higher priced room with breakfast.

The rates are so low, in fact, I've decided to treat us to the Waldorf.