Hilton HH Visa Signature 60,000 bonus

giddyforpoints

Level 2 Member
I had this card 2 yrs ago and had canceled a yr after that. Just applied and got a message that I needed to call 1-888-293-6670 to move some credit around but got approved!
Its funny that this card has the trifecta for MS...3x at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations. Too bad these points aren't worth as much :/
Thanks for the heads up about the bonus!

fulthrust7

Level 2 Member
I had this card 2 yrs ago and had canceled a yr after that. Just applied and got a message that I needed to call 1-888-293-6670 to move some credit around but got approved!
Its funny that this card has the trifecta for MS...3x at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations. Too bad these points aren't worth as much :/
Thanks for the heads up about the bonus!
For MS, it's far better to go w the Amex HHonors (no fee) card, I believe you get 6x, although I think drug stores are no longer part of the deal, but grocery stores, i think, still are. I haven't used it in a while since HH swung at us w their massive deval.

pstlb

Level 2 Member
This card is easily churnable. Applied in March 2014, approved. Applied again in May 2014, approved again. Will apply again in 2 more months. First card still open, met minimum spend and sock drawer'ed (sp?) it. No fee AmEx Hilton does give better pts for spend but can't churn.