Has anyone tried priority pass loinge in Cabo?

Jean

Level 2 Member
I am headed to Cabo in a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone has been in the priority lounge in Cabo, and if so how was the experience?

Panache

Level 2 Member
OMAAT has a post from last year:

Code:
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/02/02/review-vip-lounge-los-cabos-airport/

Burgertm

Level 2 Member
I'll be in Cabo the 14th to 18th. I'm sure we'll visit it on the way back. Looks pretty nice, but I should be able to comment if everything looks as good as the review still.

Belisarius

Level 2 Member
It's fine. Was just there. Has two levels, good snacks and drinks and it's a clean, updated comfortable space with solid Wifi. You won't confuse it with a Centurion Lounge but it's a good place to kill a couple of hours.

Burgertm

Level 2 Member
Just returned from Cabo. As others said, it was fine. We were there around lunch time and I had my choice between 2 salads or a turkey sandwich. They had Coke and 7up for soda. I didn't order anything from the alcoholic section (had plenty of that at the all-inclusive).

I wasn't impressed by it, but I also wasn't disappointed.

Craig

Level 2 Member
I have been here twice. I think the lounge is perfectly adequate.

As others have said, 2 floors. Upstairs has a separate room with a pool table and a TV with XBox. It's not "luxury," but does have a decent modern feel and will certainly pass the time better than the terminal, which can be extremely crowded.

Jean

Level 2 Member
Thanks for the information..just returned home from Cabo yesterday and found the lounge exactly as people described. A much better place to hang out than the over-crowded terminal.