Hanging Up My Hat, It’s Been A Good Run

Chasing The Points

Administrator
Staff member

If you thought I was going to quit blogging, no that is not today. A new opportunity came up for me where I will no longer be in New York City. It’s been a good run to learn be in a tough environment for manufactured spending. This caused me to take a different lens than most people who focus on prepaid cards to money orders. When I leave, after this Friday, I will probably join the legions that do prepaid cards to money orders.

There are so many times and things that I don’t understand until it happens to me. Even after it happens to me, I still don’t understand. For instance, I never understood people getting angry when there are train delays and I’ve experienced that a lot using the New York City transit system. I didn’t know that Hong Kong was so hot and humid, until I visited. When I first flew in business class, I thought it was amazing. Then I tried First Class thinking it would have been even better, but it wasn’t. In fact, I don’t think it’s worth it. This does sound contradictory, but I would say try it at least once so that you know what it’s like and then you can make a decision, you can’t live vicariously through a blogger.

I’ve been extremely lucky and fortunate in my life that I have had many opportunities that not everyone could match. I can’t tell what will happen to the blog, but in the next few weeks, we’ll see what happens.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: