Gyft - PPM

Santy007

Welcome me !!! I am new here ...

Since last few days Gyft has given an opportunity . There was an offer for Sephora and The body shop where you need to register your Visa cards and you receive the 2600 Gyft Points ...

I registered 10 Visa for Sephora and 10 for body shop ...20 *20 = 400 spend , got 20*2600 = 52000 Gyft points , which essentially 520 dollars ...SO got all stuffs and 520 dollars profit :) .

There is a similar promotion going on to spend 1 dollar and get 1500 gift points back for tee pot store .

How to Do - Open Gyft App , go to Get more points and there is option there ...

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome me !!! I am new here ...

Since last few days Gyft has given an opportunity . There was an offer for Sephora and The body shop where you need to register your Visa cards and you receive the 2600 Gyft Points ...

I registered 10 Visa for Sephora and 10 for body shop ...20 *20 = 400 spend , got 20*2600 = 52000 Gyft points , which essentially 520 dollars ...SO got all stuffs and 520 dollars profit :) .

There is a similar promotion going on to spend 1 dollar and get 1500 gift points back for tee pot store .

How to Do - Open Gyft App , go to Get more points and there is option there ...
$520? Welcome! I've not touched Gift in forever, and this sounds unusually generous.

Santy007

More than that wife is happy with all the cosmetics ...I got 20 emails like this from Sephora and body shop :)

Thank you for your $21.97 purchase at The Body Shop on 12/27/14.

You should receive 2,600 Gyft Points shortly.

Thanks for completing the promotion for The Body Shop.

Enjoy the reward!
The TrialPay Team

Haley

I am not a robot
1900 points now
Under "free points"

OP math is off, I think. Depends how you count maybe.
If you got 2600 points for a $20 spend and points are worth a penny, you gained $6 in gift card credit and $20 worth of stuff per offer.

at 1900 points you get $20 worth of stuff plus $19 Gyft credit for a $20 spend. Not bad. Gyft lets you redeem the 1900 points on a $20 purchase so no odd points left over issue.

Last edited:

wasabirobot

Level 2 Member
Even at 1900 points, that is a pretty good deal. I shop on Amazon a lot so Amazon GC are nearly as good as cash back for me. I just had no trouble enrolling a dozen cards.

Haley

I am not a robot
Back up to 2600 points today, yay for procrastination.

Tips:
App is a little bit of a diva on iOS.
Offer is located under "get free points"
It takes a second to load and until it is done will not let you enter anything, if you can scroll down to see the 'continue' button you are good to go. If it freezes just close and reopen the window (no need to close the app, just the offer screen).
If it doesn't go to the next screen when you hit continue, check the accept terms box, then go back to the enter email box and hit "go" from keyboard.
Same email is fine.
Purchase needs to be instore.

New expiration date.
Buy now for Valentine's Day

Last edited:

Santy007

Keep looking at that spot.... I spent 1 dollar at Peet'c coffee and got 1500 Gyft points ...Heck , 3 cookie, 2 coffee brought me 7500 Gyft points . That deal was there only for few hrs . I should have 10 more Visa cards ...Next time guys , i will send the info to you ....

wasabirobot

Level 2 Member
Hopefully this is a helpful data point for someone. Sephora had no trouble running multiple credit cards for a single transaction and all of the points still posted properly. I did one transaction with 4 cards and one with 3 cards.

Chum

Level 2 Member
I just started using gyft this week and registered 4 cards to the Peet's 1500 deal after spending $1. Points are instant. I wanted to register more cards but the deal disappeared from my phone already. I should have registered most of my visa cards before making the 1st purchase. Lesson learned.