Great Resource - cruisesheet.com

ArtVandelay

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and I wanted to share a great resource for anyone looking for a cheap cruise. www.cruisesheet.com - you can search and filter over a wide range of requirements and the list is constantly updated with available routes and destinations

The creator of the site built it for entrepreneurs who wanted a "floating office" for around the same price as monthly rent. Its not really great from a miles and points angle but its still a great resource for info.

sidenote: if anyone has read the book The Game by Neil Strauss you may recognize the creator of CruiseSheet as the character Herbal

GettingReady

Level 2 Member
Nice. I like that you can also do price alerts. Currently it goes to July for EU. If you book through the TYP portal, they'll match prices if it drops.

plane2port

Level 2 Member
The author Tynan is quite the character. I just finished skimming through the last few years on his blog (tynan.com). He has somewhat of a cult following from what I can gather.

ArtVandelay

The author Tynan is quite the character. I just finished skimming through the last few years on his blog (tynan.com). He has somewhat of a cult following from what I can gather.
Ya. He took the whole "digital nomad" and "lifestyle design" thing to a whole new level. He lives in a van, lives on a cruise ship, bought an island with some buddines, plays online poker non stop, writes, invents, etc... Its always fun to check in every now and then and see what hes up too.