Great Deal with AMEX Fine Hotels

HanoiIG

Silver Member
I just found an offer that appears too good to refuse. Since Fairmont has come into Accor, I have found them to be totally unresponsive to Le Club Platinum as all they offer is what a schlepper from Queens could find on the website. They won't match Chase or AX benefits like breakfast. So I looked into other options and found Ritz Carlton a lot cheaper PLUS breakfast, internet, $100 F & B credit and special $375 property credit whatever that means. Anyway, shouldn't be hard to spend that much at a Ritz Carlton, so I'm all in. No blackout dates but cancellation fee. No prepay.

HanoiIG

Silver Member
Found another one for The Savoy in London. Better rate than I had and includes breakfast for two. I know I might not be eating a $40+ breakfast if it weren't included, at least not every night, but it's helpful. Also I'm fairly certain that I will get my Le club Accor Platinum benefits and points so this could be a big win.

I already have quite a few points and will be able to use them on my next Sofitel stay as I have to pay for this one with AX

redbirdsj

Level 2 Member
I just found an offer that appears too good to refuse. Since Fairmont has come into Accor, I have found them to be totally unresponsive to Le Club Platinum as all they offer is what a schlepper from Queens could find on the website. They won't match Chase or AX benefits like breakfast. So I looked into other options and found Ritz Carlton a lot cheaper PLUS breakfast, internet, $100 F & B credit and special $375 property credit whatever that means. Anyway, shouldn't be hard to spend that much at a Ritz Carlton, so I'm all in. No blackout dates but cancellation fee. No prepay.
Which Ritz are you referring to?