Review Grand Hyatt Berlin

Jeremy

Level 2 Member
We stayed here for three nights in June. Location is excellent by Potsdamer Platz, where you can take the S-bahn or U-bahn to other parts of the city. It was about a 15-20 minute walk from the hotel to the Reichstag building. There's a small shopping mall with a food court close to the hotel and other (somewhat expensive) dining options nearby on the street.

We had an interior room, so it was quiet. Pretty large. Good-sized bathroom area. Housekeeping brought bottles of water and fresh fruit (apples) daily.

When I stayed Wifi was also included, up to five devices per room.

Breakfast at the Vox restaurant was included with our room rate. Large selection of food -- scrambled eggs, fried eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, cold cuts, fish, pastries, etc. Great way to start the day, though very expensive if not included with the room.

Staff during our stay were universally friendly and very helpful, especially the concierge. Our Air Berlin flight from Berlin was cancelled, and the concierge spent about half an hour on our behalf making arrangements with British Air (we had booked the flight using Avios) to get us back to the USA.

Would definitely consider returning here if I found myself back in Berlin.