Go to Last Read Post

MarcusBWI

Level 2 Member
This may go beyond the scope or technical abilities of this forum, but one of the problems I have with other boards is the difficulty of figuring out where you were in a thread.

For example, many popular threads get to be in the dozens, hundreds, or thousands of pages long, and if I step away from the thread for a few days, it can be tricky to figure out what you last read. It would be great if there were a button or a link to pick up where you left off in a thread.

Like I said, technical limitations may not allow that, but it would be a useful tool once threads start taking off.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Does this work for that, or does it require something else?

HT to MMS :)

MarcusBWI

Level 2 Member
Can that be configured to only show the new posts on the threads we are following/subscribed to? Or does it just show everything that's new?

Also, I can't really see where you're pointing unless you have big red circles along with the big red arrows. Have you learned nothing from the bow tie guy?!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! Yeah I do need to work on my skills...

I'll look into what you are asking for, the software is new to me but I hope we can make it happen.

ushdadude

Level 2 Member
How about a check box so you can mark multiple threads as read (for those OCD people who can't leave a thread unread:p)