Getting Unlimited Credit cards via multiple businesses

cheetah641

I have heard that you can pass on a business's credit worthiness by acquiring a shelf corporation and you can apply for non personal guarantee cards with the new business, if this is true does that mean you can apply for unlimited amounts of card assuming you have enough shelf corporations?

Cmonman76

Level 2 Member
Not very many cards out there with no personal guarantee. I have Sams MC, Lowes, Fuelman, and a couple other small ones. Not much point to acquiring a bunch. No good rewards like regular cards we are usually after. What is your purpose?

Amex will do a platinum card but usually only if you have 10+ million in revenue or more.
If you are after points like most of us are, you have to PG the good cards.

cheetah641

I am after the points, but there are only so few cards out there, wouldn't you max out all your cards within a few months? How do people get 30,000 credit cards?

Cmonman76

Level 2 Member
30,000 credit cards is a lot of cards.

Also, you should be paying your cards in full, not maxing them out within a few months.

cheetah641

Sorry, still new, what I meant by "max out" with the limited amount of personal card, wouldn't someone get all the major bonuses right away?
It really looks like the only way to redeem the same bonuses again is to have multiple businesses.

Is there a way for one business to pass it's credit worthiness to another?