General discussion

Haley

I am not a robot
Better emoticons.

But don't buy them! There are tons of free ones available. I admin a vbb so I'm just assuming 3rd party mods can be used. We wrote our own, but there are lots of free resources.
100% frivolous, but the standard set is kind of

Maybe an off topic or community forum/area. Social interaction is a way to build relationships and trust. Both important.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Better emoticons.

But don't buy them! There are tons of free ones available. I admin a vbb so I'm just assuming 3rd party mods can be used. We wrote our own, but there are lots of free resources.
100% frivolous, but the standard set is kind of

Maybe an off topic or community forum/area. Social interaction is a way to build relationships and trust. Both important.
I put an off topic area in for you -as for the emoticons... I'll put that on my emergency to do list.

SomeRandomGuy

Nerd, Poet, Warrior
I think there should be a level three user category, but nobody should be told about it and those who are members should never speak of it openly. It should allow secret benefits that can't be explained here.

SomeRandomGuy

Nerd, Poet, Warrior
Rather than secret code words from other places you guys should use Cockney rhyming slang. It could be a community thing.