FXCM Stock

What The Heck?

Master Blaster
The stock is down 88% today (1/20/15). I know the reasons behind the fall but just wondering if it would be a good speculative buy at this price? The company is real and has been in business for so long and has a backing for $300 million funding. Any expert suggestion if it is a good buy at this price?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
The stock is down 88% today (1/20/15). I know the reasons behind the fall but just wondering if it would be a good speculative buy at this price? The company is real and has been in business for so long and has a backing for $300 million funding. Any expert suggestion if it is a good buy at this price?
If you are buying the company here then you need to have comprehensive knowledge of their debt package. The terms of this will mean if the stock crashes to zero or if it can rebound. If you are buying instead the 'action' IE the speculation and volatility... well, that's a crap shoot.

Personally, I haven't the time to read the Ts&Cs of the debt line and all the contingencies attached to it, so for that reason... I'm out.