Free Night Cert

Chum

Level 2 Member
My friend just booked Andaz Napa for her free annual free night award. Andaz Napa is category 6 or 7. I tried to book it on my account but it didn't let me. Was that a glitch? She is Diamond, I'm only platinum.

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
Did she just get the Hyatt credit card? Was it one of the first two nights that comes with it? I don't believe those have a category cap. I'm diamond, I've had the card since it first came out, and I certainly have a limit as to what property I can book. I am not fond of the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Santa Rosa, but I used it there since it fit well with sightseeing and restaurants where I wanted to go. Rates were close to $300 that night, and it was a nice savings.

Chum

Level 2 Member
Did she just get the Hyatt credit card? Was it one of the first two nights that comes with it? I don't believe those have a category cap. I'm diamond, I've had the card since it first came out, and I certainly have a limit as to what property I can book. I am not fond of the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Santa Rosa, but I used it there since it fit well with sightseeing and restaurants where I wanted to go. Rates were close to $300 that night, and it was a nice savings.
It is the free night after paying the annual free. Not the 1st 2 free nights.