Free HelloFresh Box Coupons

dockers

Level 2 Member
Hi guys,

I've got a stack of 3 or 4 coupons for a free box of HelloFresh (a meal delivery service). When you use the coupon, it signs you up for a weekly delivery (and the associated $60 or $70 charge). However, you can pause deliveries beyond the first free delivery when you sign up, so you can try it out and see if it's something you'll actually use.

Be warned, HelloFresh's IT is absolutely terrible. Think CitiBank terrible.

Post on here or shoot me a PM if you'd like a code. I know for a fact I have 3 coupons, but I think I have more hanging around somewhere.

SanDiego1K

Level 2 Member
Interesting to see your remark re their IT. We're on our 3rd week of HelloFresh. My choices reverted to their default for this week and next. Fortunately, I caught next week in time but not this week. So I got a significant credit for this week. And the dishes I didn't think I wanted were delicious. So they might have saved me as a customer. I encourage anyone else to try it, at least for one week.

We tried Blue Apron first but prefer HelloFresh. HelloFresh puts all the ingredients for the meal in a box, other than the meat/fish which is in a separate part of the shipping box. Blue Apron provides a small bag for the refrigerated bits but the other ingredients for 3 meals ended up on our counter. I like being able to pull out a box and have it all together. Also, Blue Apron ships the meat frozen whereas Hello Fresh ships it unfrozen. I prefer meat/fish that hasn't been frozen first. I've just been given a code for a 3rd competitor and am going to try them soon.

Melanie

Hi guys,

I've got a stack of 3 or 4 coupons for a free box of HelloFresh (a meal delivery service). When you use the coupon, it signs you up for a weekly delivery (and the associated $60 or $70 charge). However, you can pause deliveries beyond the first free delivery when you sign up, so you can try it out and see if it's something you'll actually use.

Be warned, HelloFresh's IT is absolutely terrible. Think CitiBank terrible.

Post on here or shoot me a PM if you'd like a code. I know for a fact I have 3 coupons, but I think I have more hanging around somewhere.

I am wondering if you still have any codes for a free box available. Melanie

StealthyMSer

Level 2 Member
I remember back in christmas of 2017 newegg was (and likely will) run these "free after rebate" promotions. I think I bought over a thousand dollars of free stuff from their site at the time.

Point is I had probably a stack of about 30 hellofresh coupons that I never used (now expired). Admittetly I now realize I should have shared those coupos but oh well, that time is gone.