Free 6 month membership to Jet (think Amazon Prime/Costco)

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
How does the payment method "extra savings" work here?
6c.JPG

For me it seemed like the total (51.08 for example) stayed as-is no matter if any of the pictured cards was the payment method. Did anybody else notice this screen?

Last edited:

c2nah777

Yes, it is a goatee.
View attachment 2517

For me it seemed like the total (51.08 for example) stayed as-is no matter if any of the pictured cards was the payment method. Did anybody else notice this screen?
I noticed it but didn't checkout, because the $10 off is only good for $35+ spend. I can't devote that much time to Jet, having Amazon Prime already. I think too much hype and not seen any killer deals posted on SD yet for them. Amazon always has something going on.

Patrickthetiger

Level 2 Member
View attachment 2517

Just to clarify, the payment discount is applied on the NEXT screen. If you were to enter a Visa Debit card (OV's and prepaid debit cards work, in my experience), you'll be credited an additional $0.64 discount. They're very serious about passing on every conceivable discount on to the consumer.

zceuxbhjutf

Panel 3 Member
Thanks for the report!

I got no discount last month and in asking about it discovered their customer service is unbelievably horrible. Maybe it was my complaints that got it fixed but I'm willing to pay somebody else a little more on any order where I might need support, after my experience.

c2nah777

Yes, it is a goatee.
For my first order, the $15 off code would not apply, so I called in to get help.
I chose not to complete the order until I got help instead of completing it first and asking for an adjustment. The CSR advised me I did the right thing, because they won't make after order adjustments.
He got it to stick on his end and I was able to checkout. The site is not up to snuff. The checkout screen is confusing.

I was waiting for some kind of decent deal for over a month before having a troublesome first experience. I will not shop blindly there as when I tried that the first week they opened, I found no good deals on my own. Free shipping minimums made deals sparse. I just keep a deal alert on SD for them now.