Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port

D

David

This smoke-free Comfort Suites is close to Fort Lauderdale's most popular locations, including Port Everglades cruise port, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Broward Health Medical Center and downtown.

Free transportation between the hotel and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and the Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center is available from 5 a.m. to midnight.

*Free breakfast is available at the Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel. An outdoor pool is also featured.

All guest rooms feature satellite television, hairdryers, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and refrigerators.

Hotel Address: 1800 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Property phone #:
(954) 767-8700

BRG claim valid for:

Lower rate(s) found on:

Hotelwiz.com

I originally spotted this deal on Getaroom.com and it was BRG-able. But predictably, the lower "publicly-available" rate reverted back to a "membership-only" rate as of 5 AM sharp! (I witnessed it happen) They appear to do this specifically so that you cannot BRG the property during regular business hours. Third-party websites are not supposed to sell Choice-brand hotel rooms for less at all, let alone during overnight hours. Regardless, if there is someway for them to do it - they will! Expedia and Hotels.com are two sites that also engage in this practice, as I'm sure many of you have noticed.

Sample Dates: 4/1, 4/13, 4/26 .. (some other April dates as well)

Room Details: 1 Queen with Sofabed

Other dates year-round may reveal other room types to be BRG-able, so check around!

Cancellation Policy: Free Cancellation

Room Occupancy: 2 Adults

Rate Variation (for sample dates 4/1, 4/13 and 4/26):

Hotelwiz.com - $125.22 / ChoiceHotels.com - $179.00 BAR (1 Queen with Sofabed)

Click here to explore this property

Hotel Reviews from Tripadvisor

Book this BRG deal here:

Continue reading...