Flying from the East Coast to LV

Barefootwoman

Level 2 Member
I'd like to treat my two college age kids to a long weekend in Las Vegas sometime in the next several months.

I'd be flying from any of the DC area airports and they will be flying from Atlanta.

I did not post this in the award booking section because I am open to paying cash as well as using awards. I know sometimes there are good deals for LV. My only point stashes are in AA and UR. I don't belong to any other airline programs, so maybe cash would be the way to go. I have limited history booking award flights.
Would appreciate advice from those who might have experience with flying from these cities to LV.

Thanks so much!

smittytabb

Staff member
I'd like to treat my two college age kids to a long weekend in Las Vegas sometime in the next several months.

I'd be flying from any of the DC area airports and they will be flying from Atlanta.

I did not post this in the award booking section because I am open to paying cash as well as using awards. I know sometimes there are good deals for LV. My only point stashes are in AA and UR. I don't belong to any other airline programs, so maybe cash would be the way to go. I have limited history booking award flights.
Would appreciate advice from those who might have experience with flying from these cities to LV.

Thanks so much!
AA often has good fares from DCA to LAS. I'd say subscribe to the Flight Deal and you might see some good deals to LAS.

Flanmann

Level 2 Member
Southwest has a ton of great deals right now. You can transfer UR to Southwest, and it's a revenue based points system. I'm from Vegas and use SW a lot to visit family on east coast.