Finally Fairmont/Raffles/Swiss Join Le Club Accor!!!

Hanoi IG

Level 2 Member
I just got the email today and am pleased to learn that Fairmont is now merging its program with Le Club Accor. We like Fairmont but don't often stay there for a number of reasons.

I am Le Club Platinum since forever and am a regular at many Sofitels around the world. My wife insisted on our staying at Fairmont in San Francisco next June when we will be attending the Wagner Ring Cycle at SFO. I am now in possession of an email(which I have saved) informing me that this stay will certainly get me Le Club Accor points!

As we are spending the first 120 days of the new year on a cruise, I was afraid for my Platinum status but 10 days at Fairmont will get me most of the way there. Thank heaven for revenue based status!

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
So I got this cryptic email last evening:

Dear xxx,

Greetings and Happy New Year!

A new year brings the anticipation of fresh starts and exciting changes. At Fairmont President’s Club, we are looking forward to our upcoming integration with Le Club AccorHotels, an award-winning loyalty program with a remarkable collection of luxury brands.

We are pleased to inform you that your 2018 status in Fairmont President’s Club will be Premier. More details will follow in March when your 2018 e-certificates are posted to your online profile.

Your Fairmont President’s Club membership will continue until July 1, 2018. On July 2, 2018 you will receive a Silver membership with Le Club AccorHotels.

[Bold added by me] As a gesture of our gratitude for your loyalty through this transition, you will be eligible to receive as a bonus another full set of Fairmont President’s Club e-certificates in July. This will be in addition to the e-certificates you receive in March.* All you need to do is have two qualifying stays with Fairmont, Raffles or Swissôtel between January 1 and July 1, 2018.

More information about Le Club AccorHotels and the changes to your membership can be found at our Fairmont President’s Club Members’ Integration Website. As always, you are welcome to email us at fpcguestservices@fairmont.com or call us with your enquiries at 1 877 232 7070 (North America) or +1 506 877 3093 (International).

Thank you for your loyalty as a Premier member of Fairmont President’s Club. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon.

Sharon Cohen
Vice President
Fairmont Brand

Isabelle Birem

Senior Vice President, Loyalty
AccorHotels

So what do they mean by a full set of e-certificates? I hope that means a free room upgrade, a free suite upgrade and two $25 food credits. I doubly hope it means another free night.

Also am I reading it correctly that they are giving me a set of these e-certs in March and then another set in July if I have 2 individual Fairmont stays by July?

Did anyone else receive this email?

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
[Update] More information can be found here: www.fpcmembersite.com/questions-answers.

Although still ambiguous, my take on it is that a set of e-certs includes (1) one room upgrade certificate, (2) one suite upgrade certificate, and (3) one 3rd-night-free certificate. It does not include the pair of $25 food and beverage credits.

Last edited:

DanR

Level 2 Member
[Update] More information can be found here: www.fpcmembersite.com/questions-answers.

Although ambiguous, my take on it: a set of e-certs includes (1) room upgrade, (2) suite upgrade, (4) 3rd night free. It does not include the pair of $25 food and beverage credits.
did you actually qualify for premiere based upon stays, or is this just through your past fairmont credit card spend? I haven't received it yet - hope I do :)

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
did you actually qualify for premiere based upon stays, or is this just through your past fairmont credit card spend? I haven't received it yet - hope I do :)
I've only had a single cash stay in the last 5 years. I am certain it is based on my status as a former Chase Fairmont CC holder.

My husband had the same status as me and he hasn't yet received this email.

As an extra data point, I am one of those people who cancelled my Fairmont before it convered into a Sapphire CC.

HanoiIG

Silver Member
More good news for me. The Savoy, London, is now a Fairmont and they advised that my Le Club Platinum status will be honoured(effete spelling) on an upcoming stay in October. I am a huge fan of Sofitel and am a regular at several properties and have received way more upgrades and special treatment than I possibly deserve. That said, most properties do not have a Club Lounge so you don't even get breakfast, where Hilton Gold does. Of course, when you wake up, you are in a Hilton so there's that.