EXPIRED: Mid-Atlantic AAA - Groupon $35: Good deal? (Expires 6/18 11:59PM)

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
There's a groupon deal for Mid-Atlantic AAA for $35. Is having AAA worth it?

• $35 for a one-year basic primary membership, plus a $10 retail or restaurant gift card (a $71 value)
A one-year basic membership includes roadside assistance, complimentary trip-planning tools, and AAA exclusive discounts for one member. Customers choose their favorite gift card from a list of more than 100 retailers and restaurants. AAA Mid-Atlantic membership is restricted to the following areas.

Groupon link: http://www.groupon.com/deals/aaa-mid-atlantic-9-washington-dc

Last edited:

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
updated my OP with the link (search for "Mid Atlantic AAA")... don't forget to use CB portal (Upromise 8%)

hdawg

Level 2 Member
thank you, I am debating pulling the trigger but my county for NJ is not covered. Wondering if I will have problems with that. Any info?

windycity

Level 2 Member
I think it's a good deal, since they offer no-fee VGC regularly.

They do ask for you to write down your personal info, though.
But I don't think it's a big deal, since they already have that info when you become a member.

Fishing4Deals

Level 2 Member
If it pops up again its worth a look. Aside from the occasional gift card offers, the travel savings are often worthwhile.

Vinay

Level 2 Member
I recently moved to a new place and as part of USPS moving coupons I saw one for AAA as well. It offered $10 off membership + free membership for spouse. Haven't researched how much it saves, but if someone is interested, they can use code "NewHome" while signing up for AAA. I'm in NC.

Vinay

Level 2 Member
I believe so...I'm at work right now...Will get a picture of the offer page & post it once I'm home in evening.