Etihad Airways – $187 – $700: New York / Chicago / Dallas / Washington D.C. / Los Angeles /...

T

The Flight Deal

Happy Holidays! Etihad has some holiday specials for you folks in New York / Dallas / Chicago / Washington D.C. / Los Angeles / San Francisco to the Middle East, India and Africa. We did some primarily checks for the following: Johannesburg [JNB] – Under $700 from San Francisco Mumbai [BOM] – Under $600 from […]

Continue reading...

ACL

Level 2 Member
Nice! Looks like I'm going to have an unplanned adventure in the UAE and Omen next year :) $306 RT from DFW. Scored almost $30 in Orbitz rewards and cash back too. Happy holidays all.

dfwrealtor

Are these fares still available? I have looked at ITA and other major sites but can't find it.. any guidance will be helpful!

Update: Looks like its still doable on Orbitz! Too bad we can't go! Damn Work!!

Last edited:

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
I'm wondering...the flights I'm looking at...JFK-MAN-AUH and then AUH-CDG-JFK
The JFK to Manchester is on American and then the MAN -AUH is on Eithad. The return connection switches over to American for the CDG to JFK. If I bought at $240 and threw away the MAN-AUH....that gets me to the UK which we do want to visit. What are the chances we could get on the CDG to JFK without flying in from AUH on Eithad?

nickelfish1

Level 2 Member
Great answer!!!
Didn't book. Kinda sad about it. No one else wanted to go and my dear friend is leaving AUH in June after living there three years and we couldn't go til Aug. Boo me.

Maverick17

Level 2 Member
I mean you never know. But being a follower of the trick it thread on FT (not that I'm any good at trick it though, and not in the inner circle), this type of question is asked often as dropping segments relates to some of the tricks. It's almost always no chance. Once in awhile someone hints that some airlines let it happen. But the hints make it seem to almost always be small airlines, and timed so they have no time to communicate the missed flight. So I could be wrong, thus the 3%. But I don't think you woulda been able to make it happen.