eBay Bucks 2% back on (most) eBay purchases

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
This is a no brainer if you ever buy from eBay. Signup is free, and it provides 2% back in 'eBay bucks' on most purchases. Signup takes a minute, and from then on, you get a stacked bonus from them. It took me forever to sign up for this, making me think it may be quite overlooked (or that I am a bit dim)

Enrollment Link

ebay.PNG

Weezl

Level 2 Member
I forget, does one earn EBB when paying with EBB? If not, what is the best MS way to spend them? I have bought ink refills for Stapling and also Target GCs for the merry-go-round, but wondering if there is higher yield elsewhere. Tagert GCs is not great because they are best bought when there is a promo for higher % in EBB earnings. Buying discounted PPDG GCs is also not great because that forfeits the 5x with INK. But buying SVM GCs may be ok if the margin is there to resell. Other ideas?

spamman808

Level 2 Member
I'm pretty sure you still earn EBB when paying with EBB. I've been buying ebay gift cards with them, but in light of the new "can't buy an ebay gift card with another ebay gift card" rule, not everyone may be keen on that.