Earning SPG in Vegas at Caesars sign up first!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of those annoying twists on a cool addition. You can earn SPG points and up to 10 qualifying nights per year at Caesars Entertainment Properties, however you have to enroll... you have a 48hr window after you stay else you lose the credit. Advise you sign up in advance and then if you do ever stay there it is automated.. Linky

SPG Caesars.PNG

SC Trojan

Level 2 Member
I'm going to be in Vegas with some friends but the room is not under my name. I will be checking in with him though is there any chance I can get SPG points out of it?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be in Vegas with some friends but the room is not under my name. I will be checking in with him though is there any chance I can get SPG points out of it?
There's always a chance, but they may turn you down. I'd recommend linking the accounts as per this thread, and trying. From an engagement/engineering perspective if you are the one that slips a $20 to bump your friends room you may find it easier to get your name and number on the reservation.

SC Trojan

Level 2 Member
Anyone have experience with getting your SPG points to post? I stayed another time, under my name, and put my SPG number into my Total Rewards account. The points didn't post and now SPG is pointing to Total Rewards but Total Rewards has zero clue what to do. They don't even know what SPG is. Somewhat frustrating.

Barb

Level 2 Member
I did a stay at the Flamingo back in March and even though I put the SPG number into my Total Rewards account and booked through the Total Rewards website, I had to make multiple calls to get the points and stays. Like @SC Trojan, I got a lot of passing the buck. with SPG and Total Rewards referring me to each other (and strangely to the Flamingo accounting department.) Eventually SPG came through for me after doing an "investigation" which took some time. Not exactly a seamless process.

SC Trojan

Level 2 Member
Sort of what I thought. Seems like a pretty epic fail considering how much they advertised this thing. Barb, could you PM me with any details on how you got the "investigation" started?

Barb

Level 2 Member
Hey @SC Trojan, nothing other than being persistent and being a squeaky wheel. Like you experienced, the biggest problem was that they didn't seem to understand/know the program. I suspect part of the "investigation" was SPG trying to figure out their own program!

Last edited: