Earned Bonus, Now It's Higher...

inflightmeal

Level 2 Member
Recently signed up for -- and earned -- 50k on Chase Ink Plus. Now it's a 60k offer. I earned the bonus pretty quickly, so I'm still within the bonus earning period. Anyone had luck with calling and seeing if they can offer you the difference?

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
Recently signed up for -- and earned -- 50k on Chase Ink Plus. Now it's a 60k offer. I earned the bonus pretty quickly, so I'm still within the bonus earning period. Anyone had luck with calling and seeing if they can offer you the difference?
Just send a Secured Message. In your SM, provide details about when your applied, date of approval... then link to the 60K offer. Ask if they can match that offer. I did it last year; within 2 hours of sending them an SM, I received a response. And was 10K UR richer.

inflightmeal

Level 2 Member
Just send a Secured Message. In your SM, provide details about when your applied, date of approval... then link to the 60K offer. Ask if they can match that offer. I did it last year; within 2 hours of sending them an SM, I received a response. And was 10K UR richer.
On it! Thank ya.