Earn $100 from Citibank - account required, $30 per month

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Just swung by my local branch to see this offer - you get $10 for each of the three transactions below, up to $30 per month, and $100 over the course of the offer.

$10 for Sending Pop Money Transaction
$10 for Mobile Check Deposit
$10 for Online Bill Pay

You need to sign up by 7/31/14 in branch, the flyer states you can signup via email invite too, but I haven't seen one of those. Mentions you need a Citi Regular Checking account.

The term ends on 12/31/14 so you have 6 months to earn $100, personally I wouldn't do billpay, but I might try out pop money or mobile check deposit - and can earn $100 just from those two.

HT me at the bank.

aresay

Level 2 Member
Just swung by my local branch to see this offer - you get $10 for each of the three transactions below, up to $30 per month, and $100 over the course of the offer.

$10 for Sending Pop Money Transaction
$10 for Mobile Check Deposit
$10 for Online Bill Pay

You need to sign up by 7/31/14 in branch, the flyer states you can signup via email invite too, but I haven't seen one of those. Mentions you need a Citi Regular Checking account.

The term ends on 12/31/14 so you have 6 months to earn $100, personally I wouldn't do billpay, but I might try out pop money or mobile check deposit - and can earn $100 just from those two.

HT me at the bank.
Is this for new accounts or are current account holders eligible too? Billpay is easy assuming there is no minimum. Just pay a small amount to your utility bill. I do this to earn additional Thank You Points on my Citi checking account.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Is this for new accounts or are current account holders eligible too? Billpay is easy assuming there is no minimum. Just pay a small amount to your utility bill. I do this to earn additional Thank You Points on my Citi checking account.
Existing accounts. The flyers were all over the branch in Brooklyn today. And funny - I was just thinking I need to billpay, but now I have no damn bills...

VerMagnusson

Level 2 Member
Data point: I did a BP and mobile check deposit about a week ago after enrolling in the program. Have not been paid out yet; not that I expected it that quickly

Jaime

Level 2 Member
I found a citigold like in a forum that said it was 50000 AA miles with 1,000 spend and 3 bill pays. When I used the link to the site, nothing was stated about the bonus….and I am waiting for approval. The code I used is: 1DBXBGF11F It is supposed to expire on the 30th. It says on there that I can fund with a credit card, but which cards are not CA? Also, if you do that it says you need to fax a form to them with the info. I am wondering if I can just go to my local citi branch.

Jaime

Level 2 Member
Note on above, there is a $30 fee, but after a couple months I guess people have cancelled and still earned the miles.

VerMagnusson

Level 2 Member
i suspect you can go to a local citi branch.

i signed up for a 30K offer a few weeks ago, right before the 50K offer started floating around (which im not thrilled about o_O). last time i checked the FT thread, no one reported recieving the 50K but it had just started, so im not surprised.

citi cards may be CA, they always seem to be. most wont though, i know chase doesnt, but i cant remember for sure which ones are safe. FT or SD wikis have that info in any one of the checking account bonus threads

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I spent a good while in a branch about 2 weeks ago hunting for offers - the banker called up back office and Citi Private Banking in attempts to find any offers and there were none. I am an existing Citigold client so I was looking for new money/new account bonuses but nothing came up.

Not saying to quit trying, but I did graft and failed!