Did anyone get TSA Pre with Prestige or CSR?

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
Is there anyone who applied for either for TSA Pre or Global entry or both using Citi Prestige or CSR? If yes, how long does it take?

My AF posted on Prestige and I am planning to cancel in 2 weeks. But wanted to use Prestige for TSA pre and CSR for Global entry. Do I have enough time to use Prestige? How long does it take for a statement credit?

Thanks!

madage

Level 2 Member
Is there anyone who applied for either for TSA Pre or Global entry or both using Citi Prestige or CSR? If yes, how long does it take?

My AF posted on Prestige and I am planning to cancel in 2 weeks. But wanted to use Prestige for TSA pre and CSR for Global entry. Do I have enough time to use Prestige? How long does it take for a statement credit?

Thanks!
Statement credit was a day or two for CSR, IIRC.

MickiSue

Level 2 Member
TYP was a couple of weeks for Husband's.

I used my Barclay AA, and it posted in a couple of days.

JakeFromStateFarm

Points Junkie

Thanks!
With my Citi Prestige, the TSA Pre-Check credit took 3 full billing cycles to credit back to my account. The initial charge was made on my January 2017 statement, with the credit appearing on the April 2017 statement.

LearnMS

Level 2 Member
With my Citi Prestige, the TSA Pre-Check credit took 3 full billing cycles to credit back to my account. The initial charge was made on my January 2017 statement, with the credit appearing on the April 2017 statement.
Thanks everyone. In that case, I won't use Prestige anymore and use CSR instead to apply for GE.