DFW?

Kristina

Level 2 Member
@BuddyFunJet excellent! That's a convenient location since I live in Grapevine. I'm traveling those dates the next two months. Hope to meet everyone in January. Might've already met some of you from local DFW meet-ups for other travel points/miles enthusiast groups.

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
I’m traveling Nov 11 - Those in town and want to meet up - please post the week of so you get a count of how many are coming. Always get a table for a few more since we usually have extras. See you in December. Ciao!

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
That sux! Did you try the 200 variable dining everywhere? Or Maybe it only works on fixed amount gcs.
Haven’t tried other variants yet. Thought I’d ask for known good before trying again. The J4U offer’s picture shows a fixed MC and a variable visa so no real guidance.

I may stop at customer service desk and ask before purchase.

BuddyFunJet

Level 2 Member
J4u worked with $200 5 back.

This weeks $15 rebate on $300 MC/VI GC at Staples isn’t triggered by the blue $200 cards.

Item number isn’t listed as qualifying in the ad but no way to tell item number of cards before buying.

Zip

The coupon for the variable meta vgc didn't work when I tried on Wednesday, but I tried again Sunday and it worked just fine. I hope everyone was able to take advantage of it.

Shantravels

Level 2 Member
Shan, there's an AA EXP brunch meet-up Saturday. Do you have status with AA?
There's a group of us here that meet up the 2nd Saturday in Coppell, so I was seeing if anyone was interested even though our usual organizer is traveling.

I only travel on award redemptions & have no AA status. Does that exclude me from your meet up?

HoldDaMayo

There's a group of us here that meet up the 2nd Saturday in Coppell, so I was seeing if anyone was interested even though our usual organizer is traveling.

I only travel on award redemptions & have no AA status. Does that exclude me from your meet up?
The DFW brunch group, I believe (I'm not the founder or admin) is formed from a subset of people in a global EXP group. I've asked an admin if that's the intent, or if it's open to the local traveling community. I'll get back to you.

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
Meetup this Saturday at Ole’s at noon.
We have 8 people coming from FB site group - DFW Friends of Kate
Anyone else?