DFW?

chinomad

Level 2 Member
See everyone at L&W in Grapevine today at noon. If you are coming and haven't responded yet, please let me know so I can have an accurate count. Thanks.

secret traveler

Level 2 Member
if anyone from the DFW area is going to the FTU in Washington, DC the first weekend of December and would like to meet up please let me know. I'm going AA first thing in the morning Friday.

pointsaholic

Level 2 Member
I take it that our next meeting will be @noon - Sat., Dec. 13 at:

Love & War in Texas
2505 E. Grapevine Mills Cir., Grapevine , TX 76051
972-724-5557
I cannot make it again. :(

Who is making the reservation this month, secret traveler, chinomad or afam?

If you can make it this month, rsvp here so that a res can be made. please rsvp by EOD Friday

Happy Holidays y'all! Hope to see you in January.

chinomad

Level 2 Member
Hi everyone, back in the country. If you are coming a week from today @noon at Love and War in Texas (Grapevine), just let me know and I'll call with the headcount and get the private room in the back.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
due to unforseen circumstances, I will have to back out of this week's meeting. Looking forward to catch up with all of you after the holidays!

chinomad

Level 2 Member
We are still on at noon today at Love & War in Grapevine. If you haven't yet, just let me know if you are coming so I can give an accurate headcount to L&W.

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
Looks like I"m out for Jan 10th due to a weddding if that is the date for that month still. Eventually I'll show my face again, haha.

pillow25

Level 2 Member
So I have an ISIS / Softcard cashwrap case for the ATT iPhone users that want to get Serve with ISIS / Softcard. I tried to use it with my T-mobile iPhone and was unsuccessful. I will sell it to you for $10 (I paid $15) and can bring it to the next meetup or can meet you in the Dallas area.

glocklt4

Level 2 Member
So I have an ISIS / Softcard cashwrap case for the ATT iPhone users that want to get Serve with ISIS / Softcard. I tried to use it with my T-mobile iPhone and was unsuccessful. I will sell it to you for $10 (I paid $15) and can bring it to the next meetup or can meet you in the Dallas area.
I will take it. I am looking to switch from Bluebird to Serve (preferably with ISIS/Softcard). I cannot make the meeting tomorrow but could meet you somewhere maybe. I will PM you.