CSP Annual Dividend?

MotownMan

Level 2 Member
It is showing up under my UR Review Account page now. There is a pie chart showing points posting on the next statement and one piece is the 7% dividend.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Mine showed up in my January Statement (I close on the 23rd). My guess is that if you close early in the month, it'll hit in February's Statement and you if you closer later in the month, it'll hit in January's Statement. I'm sure if we had enough data points - we could figure out the cut-off.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Mine showed up in my January Statement (I close on the 23rd). My guess is that if you close early in the month, it'll hit in February's Statement and you if you closer later in the month, it'll hit in January's Statement. I'm sure if we had enough data points - we could figure out the cut-off.
Doesn't the whole shebang end this year? If so, not worth the legwork..

f0xx

Level 2 Ninja
It is showing up under my UR Review Account page now. There is a pie chart showing points posting on the next statement and one piece is the 7% dividend.
Thanks.

I see it there now. I didn't know you could see what you're about to earn on your next statement in that little Review area.