Review Conrad New York City

smittytabb

Staff member
I spent three nights at the Conrad NYC in Lower Manhattan in January 2014. We stayed one night on my HHonors points and two nights paid in the same room. All of the rooms are suites and they are very spacious, especially for New York City, where the rooms are often small. Even the most basic room, the deluxe king suite is very nicely appointed and comfortable. The location on the water is stunning and I had a room with a view of the water. The lobby is hip and modern and attractively appointed. The Gold breakfast benefit is different here as there is a smaller menu just for the HHonors breakfast. I really enjoyed the Bruschetta Scrambled Eggs and got it each day. It looks small but is very ample. There are a lot of restaurants near to the hotel, but generally the location is not the most central. I still would pick this hotel again because of the guaranteed suite and really enjoyed my stay. The front desk was at times slow and so allow a lot of time to do any check out or any other service.