Club Carlson offer

Stuck in KC

Level 2 Member
In this morning's mail, I received an offer from club Carlson. Once you spend $1500 during the promotion period (sept1-Oct 31), additional net purchases will earn 1 bonus point per dollar spent, up to 2000 points. Seems to be targeted. Register by sept 30th.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
In this morning's mail, I received an offer from club Carlson. Once you spend $1500 during the promotion period (sept1-Oct 31), additional net purchases will earn 1 bonus point per dollar spent, up to 2000 points. Seems to be targeted. Register by sept 30th.
Register where? With a code? Just checking on whether this is a pure 'look out for your mail' or try this code post. :)

Stuck in KC

Level 2 Member
I got a single page flier in the mail. Register online at clubcarlsonvisaoffers.com. . Or call 1 866 927 8857. There is a promo code attached to the letter. I posted so people could keep an eye out for it, rather than assuming a slim little bulk mail envelope was just junk mail.

My husband and I each got the letter in the mail. Mine says to use card between 9/1-10/31. "Once you spend $200 during promo period, additional net purchases will earn 1 bonus point per dollar spent (up to 2,000 points)."

Husband's letter says same dates but just "during promo period......" without the language of spending the $200 first.

So it looks targeted & like there are different offers.

pstlb

Level 2 Member
My offer was "spend $700 during the promo period" so it looks like they have many versions. It is targeted as the promo code is tied to your account.

taildragger

Level 2 Member
Husband's current offer is 1 bonus point up to 2000 after $500 spend. He also got the same thing July1st to August 31st. I didn't get anything on mine. His points haven't posted yet from the last promotion.
There is a code in the letter and you register for it online.

purcitron

Level 2 Member
received this offer also.
is it really that good? 1 extra point/$... thats 20% extra. doesnt seem that enticing to me personally

Stuck in KC

Level 2 Member
On a personal level, I don't find it that great either but I have a college aged son who travels a bit for computer programming contests and this is a reasonable hotel to stick he and his friends into without it costing me much, so yes, I am participating.