Churning Frontier Airlines CC?

heavenlyjane

Level 2 Member
My husband has Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns points that are expiring. We've decided that instead of spending them on a pathetic array of magazine subscriptions, he'd get a new Frontier CC to boost his point balance and reset the expiration date.

I am assuming that he is eligible for the 40K-miles-after-$500-spend bonus, even though he had the same CC product two years ago. Has anyone ever gotten the sign-up bonus more than once?

FindAWay

Level 2 Member
My husband has Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns points that are expiring. We've decided that instead of spending them on a pathetic array of magazine subscriptions, he'd get a new Frontier CC to boost his point balance and reset the expiration date.

I am assuming that he is eligible for the 40K-miles-after-$500-spend bonus, even though he had the same CC product two years ago. Has anyone ever gotten the sign-up bonus more than once?
I'm pretty sure my father did churn these some several years ago - Frontier was the only airline that flew n/s on a route he'd fly 1x-2x per mo. However, DL took over the route 2-3 years ago and he hasn't wanted Frontier points any longer. So, the card was churnable several years ago; but, I don't know about more recent datapoints.

mtnAVman

Level 2 Member
I did not even know that Frontier had any kind of CC program! I fly Delta for business, but Frontier has quite a few routes out of the small airport where I live, that may be good for personal trips. I may have to look into their program.

Burgertm

Level 2 Member
I used to churn this card every year or so. You can definitely do it. I got tired of trying to figure out how to use my miles on Frontier and just gave away trips to friends. From DSM, the only place you could really fly and get there same day was DEN (their hub). All the connecting flights leave the next day, and that was more hassle than I wanted.

mtnAVman

Level 2 Member
I've never really flown a discount airline, but Frontier has several destinations from my airport even though its a small airport, that might make it worth while. They offer more direct flights than the main carriers!