Chicago?

P.L

Chicago area meetup. Anyone interested? We could do an after work happy hour in downtown perhaps, somewhere with outdoor seating while the weather is good!

MilesAddict

Level 2 Member
I would be interested if I'm actually in my office whenever this goes down. I recommend Ceres @ the Board of Trade for outdoor post-work happy hour.

Side note: There is a very active Chicago meetup group on FT that I highly recommend. They find fun places and the conversation is always interesting.

sound48

Level 2 Member
I'd be up for it. I'd second Ceres, he's a great guy. I met him at the FT dinner. Would be fun if he could go.

BlakeC

Level 2 Member
I'm a little late to the thread, but I'd also be interested in meeting up here in Chicago down the road and the Loop would be perfect, either after work or for lunch or something.

FindAWay

Level 2 Member
I work in the near west burbs and live (very near) downtown. I would be inyerested in meetups and could possibly make a later happy hour or dinner downtown. I second the FT reference and have been to several of the events.

Kal

Level 2 Member
I would love to meet some local peeps and network. I ahve been to one of the FT group meets.

MilesAddict

Level 2 Member
I'm going to be staying in Bolingbrook for the next two weeks 21 to 31st. Would be up for meeting up for a drink/coffee one evening if anyone is free.

Kal

Level 2 Member
I'm going to be staying in Bolingbrook for the next two weeks 21 to 31st. Would be up for meeting up for a drink/coffee one evening if anyone is free.
I live in Bolingbrook. Let me know if you want to meet for coffee or drinks after work hours.