Chase Offers

Mik3

I usually see posts on Amex Offers, but rarely see any posts on Chase Offers, Chase has fairly good offers. They are YMMV, but so are Amex Offers.

Wondering why there is not much mention of Chase offers.

Taking a quick poll, who uses Chase Offers?

And FYI, the more you use your Chase cards, the more Chase offers you get. It's to a point where some users have problems loading all their offers since they are heavy users.

skanchur

I did the 30% up to $19 back at Staples. Split one fee-free VGC with Amex for another 10% and double dip the offers.

ILikePoints

I use the Chase Offers with my CSR. especially when they have good deals for Marriott/SPG. The Chase Offers are ran by the same backend as the BoA BankAmeriDeals so be sure to check both.

Mik3

I don't use my chase or BoA often so my deals are few and crappy. Also wondering if I should be using it more to get these...

kuchbhi001

One of the reasons chase offers are not that popular is because of the low $ limits. Even though it will say 15% back, in the terms it will be capped at $1 max which is ridiculous. However, occasionally you get one like 30% staples which double dipped nicely with Amex 10% as skanchur pointed out. There was a $5 RMN which stacked with it too.

asc8u

Level 2 Member
I take a look at the Chase Offers periodically but they never seem as enticing as some of the Amex Offers ($200 off ATT a few months ago was huge). Also as an older person, I hate looking at the small icons on Chase Offers on my phone. Amex is so much easier to view on my desktop. Maybe I missed it, but I hadn't seen any way of viewing Chase Offers except on the mobile app.

ILikePoints

I don't use my chase or BoA often so my deals are few and crappy. Also wondering if I should be using it more to get these...
I don't think the offers are necessarily usage based. I've known people who don't typically use the offers be eligible for the same good offers when they pop up.

HanoiIG

Silver Member
I've not yet taken advantage as I am fortunate enough not to need random tiny amounts. It seems most are for minuscule amounts. My usual course for any offers is to only take those for things that I was already going to purchase or when I see one that is too good to pass up. Chase hasn't blown me away so far.

Mik3

The offers are definitely usage based, by that I mean the more you use your chase card, the more chase offers you will receive. I have confirmation on this from someone who works there.

However, I rarely use my chase card so I have very few offers. But it seems like it's only a lukewarm thing for most people which might explain why no one posts about it...

HanoiIG

Silver Member
The offers are definitely usage based, by that I mean the more you use your chase card, the more chase offers you will receive. I have confirmation on this from someone who works there.

However, I rarely use my chase card so I have very few offers. But it seems like it's only a lukewarm thing for most people which might explain why no one posts about it...
Interesting but what card do you use if not Chase? I use CSR a lot, though with restaurants I will now go to AX Gold at 4X

Mik3

I don't have a CSR, chose to be an amex plat member instead. Mostly use a 2x card or Costco which gives 3x restaurant and 4x gas.

churning_medic

I take a look at the Chase Offers periodically but they never seem as enticing as some of the Amex Offers ($200 off ATT a few months ago was huge). Also as an older person, I hate looking at the small icons on Chase Offers on my phone. Amex is so much easier to view on my desktop. Maybe I missed it, but I hadn't seen any way of viewing Chase Offers except on the mobile app.
Just an FYI, Chase did finally put the offers on the website; not sure why it took them so long. Happened last month I believe, but you're no longer limited to the phone now, yay!

churning_medic

Maybe I don't buy enough stuff, I don't have any good offers on mine. Chase is my main card these days