CC apps that I can pass without verifiable income?

labboypro

Chief Factotum
[Back story]

I have a 35+ year credit history with nary a scratch. Discover says my FICO is 835 (it has been no lower than 805 for at least the past 3 years, when I started peeking at it from time to time). I've done a few A-o-Rs over the years that were pretty lucrative. However... I'm old and reTIRED, and have no verifiable income. To that end, our most recent home purchase last December, we just left me off and used SO's stellar credit and verifiable income.

[Actual question]

Are there any decent MS-opportunity card offers I might reasonably expect to pass, or am I delusional? I currently have 3 business Inks and an AMEX Biz Platinum... all "business" accounts (and I don't see any reference to them on a full credit review), as well as an acceptable number of personal cards-- a couple of Chase cards, Discover, and maybe a couple of others not worth keeping in my wallet.

I don't want to jump through hoops or find my current cards in a FR. I'm just looking to score some spend offers and/or opportunistic cash back cards.

Thoughts? Blank stares?

smittytabb

Staff member
You can include your SO's income on apps or in your case, put that income. I think a lot of people do not realize this. Read on:
Code:
http://www.doctorofcredit.com/can-my-spouse-husbandwife-use-household-income-for-their-credit-card-application/