Can you enable Tapatalk?

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
No. I've been asked in the past and looked into it. Tapatalk for xenforo (my platform) isn't stable, has lots of bugs and security flaws etc and just isn't worth it based on that.

ed1chandler

Level 2 Member
Cool. Then, in your experience, what's the best "mobile experience" I'm going to get? Just plain-old mobile browser, or is there an app that does better?

Anh

Level 2 Member
Cool. Then, in your experience, what's the best "mobile experience" I'm going to get? Just plain-old mobile browser, or is there an app that does better?
I thought this one is quite decent for mobile actually. Compared this to FT, this is ways nicer to use in mobile. I rarely see websites where I like their mobile versions. It's always annoying when you try to do something that you know is possible with the non-mobile, yet can't with the mobile site.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I thought this one is quite decent for mobile actually. Compared this to FT, this is ways nicer to use in mobile. I rarely see websites where I like their mobile versions. It's always annoying when you try to do something that you know is possible with the non-mobile, yet can't with the mobile site.
Yeah I like it too, I uploaded a thread from my iPhone the other day, images load in just fine too. Tapatalk I guess has some benefits, like push notifications and general familiarity, but it also comes with spammy advertising along with the other issues I mentioned, which makes me even less of a fan.

MkMooney

Level 2 Member
I was wondering about tapatalk, and never realized the mobile experience would be so good. I just checked it out, and its great.

Josh F

Level 2 Member
Charity Forum Mod
Yeah I've browsed this on my S4 and done some posting, looked pretty clean to me.