Budapest, Prague Bar/lounge info

John

Level 2 Member

Kim @Savy.Traveler

Level 2 Member
Hey world travelers,

Anyone have any awesome bar/lounge recommendations in the two above cities? It would be appreciate.
I am not concerned with cost but really like quirky character bars. This type of bar:
Zlanta Ribica
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g294450-d1223297-Reviews-Zlatna_Ribica-Sarajevo_Sarajevo_Canton.html

One of the great bars in the world.

Thank in advance. Looking forward to a meet up with I get to meet you guys who have helped with great travel experiences.
Interesting! Most of the bars were off limits when I was in Sarajevo for an extended period of time, but will have to check it out the next time I am there. I have only been the Sarajevska Pivara (Brewery/Restaurant).

Also, I am interested in what sort of info you gather about Prague. If I pick up my open jaw to Tokyo on the a rent fuel dump, I am supposed to be fly out of PRG on November 11th. I also have not to Prague in years, so am interested where people go.

Last edited:

John

Level 2 Member
Interesting! Most of the bars were off limits when I was in Sarajevo for an extended period of time, but will have to check it out the next time I am there. I have only been the Sarajevska Pivara (Brewery/Restaurant).

Also, I am interested in what sort of info you gather about Prague. If I pick up my open jaw to Tokyo on the a rent fuel dump, I am supposed to be fly out of PRG on November 11th. I also have not to Prague in years, so am interested where people go.
I usually print out Lonely Planet chapters. If you send me your email address I will send you the chapters so you don't have to buy them.

The Hemingway Bar in Prague is wonderful a bit of Havana in Prague. I just got back so once I review my notes I can give you a couple of reasonable, no reservations eating places where the beer battered pork/meat just fell off the bone. My apologies to any vegetarians.

Kim @Savy.Traveler

Level 2 Member
I usually print out Lonely Planet chapters. If you send me your email address I will send you the chapters so you don't have to buy them.

The Hemingway Bar in Prague is wonderful a bit of Havana in Prague. I just got back so once I review my notes I can give you a couple of reasonable, no reservations eating places where the beer battered pork/meat just fell off the bone. My apologies to any vegetarians.
John,

That is a very sweet offer. I am happy to receive whatever is easy for you to do. I will DM you my email address.

Kim