BRG Opportunities

VerMagnusson

Level 2 Member
Not sure if this should go here or in the quick deals forum, but here's my first contribution to the community...I've had quite a bit of success the past few weeks booking BRGs in Washington DC with Marriott. Been searching dates in July/August using Kayak and finding rates for $100-$150 at a couple of Marriotts downtown. Comparable price through hotel site are often $300+, so after the match+25% off you're booking a hotel for 60-70% off.

Booked one yesterday for the 4th of july, submitted claim, and got BRG match. Given the date, I think it's a pretty sweet deal

I'm a rookie with BRGs, but this was really easy to do

YoungBubbie

Level 2 Member
Not sure if this should go here or in the quick deals forum, but here's my first contribution to the community...I've had quite a bit of success the past few weeks booking BRGs in Washington DC with Marriott. Been searching dates in July/August using Kayak and finding rates for $100-$150 at a couple of Marriotts downtown. Comparable price through hotel site are often $300+, so after the match+25% off you're booking a hotel for 60-70% off.

Booked one yesterday for the 4th of july, submitted claim, and got BRG match. Given the date, I think it's a pretty sweet deal

I'm a rookie with BRGs, but this was really easy to do

Agree. Once I found out about The Marriott LNF guarantee I've never looked back. All my reservations have been made with a LNF rate. Those rates usually beat any codes. Hardest part is finding the sites.

VerMagnusson

Level 2 Member
dont know about other chains but LNF claims seem to always be processed within 24 hours, even on non-business days. it's awesome; the lack of necessity to make a follow up call is really nice and sometimes you book on a 3rd party site with a free 24 cancellation policy, but a fee after, and LNF will get back to you in that time frame (i haven't actually done this yet, but after 4 successful claims within 24 hours, id feel pretty confident).

going to do a status challenge now that i have a few stays booked and lock in some benefits for the next year

Ryan-o

Level 2 Member
Bing search and agoda.com are some of my favorite sites for finding a BRG. I've been successful with marriott on multiple occasions but sometimes it takes a bit of leg work