Boston - Thursday November 12

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
WHO: You and anyone else interested in getting together
WHAT: Informal meetup to discuss points/miles/cashback/loyalty programs/award booking with an eye towards Boston-area angles
WHEN: Thursday November 12th at 6:30 pm
WHERE: Chili's 108 Middlesex Turnpike Burlington, MA

WHY: I'd really like to make this meeting effective in exchanging ideas on earning (credit card signups, bank bonuses, MS, reselling) and burning (award redemption, programs, which currencies to use for which situations) so we can all up our games a bit.

Chili's seemed like a good play because they've got a quiet back room they offered that holds more than enough people without a minimum service charge. Feel free to come and get a drink or a full meal and toss in cash for your share at the end of the evening.

Let me know if you're planning to come by commenting below or by sending me a message so I can give them an approximate headcount. I'm guessing like 8-15 people or so. The table is under my name - Bob Dwyer. Hope to see you there!

swaindack

Level 2 Member
I'm in. For those with Bank of America, you can activate Chili's as one of your Bank AmeriDeals and get 10% off your bill using your linked BoA credit or debit card.

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
I'm in. For those with Bank of America, you can activate Chili's as one of your Bank AmeriDeals and get 10% off your bill using your linked BoA credit or debit card.
Nice angle! Let's have a contest. Person with the best angle on paying gets to pick up the check with everyone else tossing in cash and GCs.

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
4x at Newegg through the AA portal today.
Stack with AmEx Sync $25 off $200 deal.
Buy Chili's GCs at 12.5% off, plus 4x AA, plus CC rewards. High involement, but I think it beats 10% off.

We could also buy $100 Chili's GCs off Raise for 18% off. But where's the fun in that?

VRHunter

Level 2 Member
Looks like there's going to be like 6-10 of us or so.
I'll tell them to expect about 10.

Looking forward to it! Hope everyone can still make it. If you've been on the fence due to not knowing whether the night would work for you, feel free to drop in. I'm sure there'll be space for whoever wants to join. See you there...