Best way to book Aria Hotel in Las Vegas?

Mancolt

Level 2 Member
I've only been to Vegas once, and never stayed off the strip that one time. My friends have already booked their rooms at Aria, and I want to maximize my points/miles/spend but stay at the same property. I'm not sure if there's any tricks to doing this (I recall something about Caesar's being a part of some program that offered some great perks) and I wasn't sure if there was something similar for Aria.

I have AmEx points, Chase points, Citi points, Brex points, Marriott, and Hilton. I also have AmEx Platinum (Personal), Hilton Aspire, Chase Sapphire Reserve in terms of premium cards. Too many other cards to list, so if there's one that I didn't mention that has great benefits, please share and I'll let you know if I have the card.

The best I found was booking via Chase on points. It worked out to 25k points for 2 nights in early March, plus I'll have to pay $102 upon check in for a resort fee. AmEx was almost double the points, and slightly more in terms of dollars.

Does anyone have any tips/tricks for booking? I like the idea of paying for it with points if possible and not having to come out of pocket for much. But if I get a much better benefit from paying with cash, I'm open to that too.

italdesign

Level 2 Member
[Never mind, double checked FHR and only the crazy expensive Aria Sky suite is part of FHR] I'd consider Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts (FHR), bookable at amextravel.com. it's a paid stay BUT you get $100 dining credit per stay plus $60 breakfast per day. The dining credit can be used at 100+ MGM restaurants. Breakfast credit is usually only good at a few places in that hotel.

However you book it, add your Hyatt number at booking or check-in, most likely you'll earn Hyatt points and stay credit. Also if you're Mlife Gold after Feb 28 (?), which is usually matched from Hyatt Explorist and higher, resort fee should be waived.

Last edited: