Best Day Ever! - WN to start service to Costa Rica from BWI

ninjasurfer99

Level 2 Member
SO excited for this! Costa Rica is one of my favorite places in the world! Southwest announced today that starting March 7th, they'll have one daily round-trip flight from BWI. Being as BWI is my home airport and CR is my favorite destination well, I'm pretty stoked for this!

My first real goal in this game was the WN CP and I still have it for all of next year. If you're into adventure and are planning a trip to Costa Rica, hit me up and I'll give you some great stuff to do.

smittytabb

Staff member
SO excited for this! Costa Rica is one of my favorite places in the world! Southwest announced today that starting March 7th, they'll have one daily round-trip flight from BWI. Being as BWI is my home airport and CR is my favorite destination well, I'm pretty stoked for this!

My first real goal in this game was the WN CP and I still have it for all of next year. If you're into adventure and are planning a trip to Costa Rica, hit me up and I'll give you some great stuff to do.
Are they flying into San Jose or Liberia or both?

ninjasurfer99

Level 2 Member
I believe just San Jose. My favorite place is definitely Guanacasta region on the far west coast. I've gone into Liberia once which is much easier but I understand you can hop a 1 hour flight and land right in Nosara (which happens to be my favorite place in all of CR). During the dry season it's almost worth driving though- super fun route to go across the Puntarenas ferry to Montezuma, Mal Pais and Santa Teresa. Few days there and then drive north to Nosara. That drive is an adventure all itself!