Review Bentley Hotel South Beach

smittytabb

Staff member
I used my two Citi Hilton Honors Reserve certificates for a two night stay at the Bentley in March 2014. Ok, I pulled out all the stops. I called the hotel the night before arrival and let them know that we were celebrating a wedding anniversary (which we were). We were upgraded to a one bedroom ocean front suite. When we arrived at the room there was champagne, chocolates and rose petals everywhere. It was a super nice touch. The Gold breakfast is complementary and was served at De Rodriguez, the Nuevo Latino restaurant adjacent to the hotel. The buffet was very nice and there are tables inside or poolside. We also had dinner there and loved the experience. The Bentley is a small boutique hotel and the service is very good. Beach chairs and umbrella are complementary daily and both the beach and the small pool are pleasant choices. It's South Beach at its best.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
We were going to do the same, but sadly chose to visit Chicago at the last minute... really wish we had gone to the Bentley! Brings up an interesting point about how many people aren't able to maximize those free nights.