Barclaycard - FICO Score Updates

InstinctX

Level 2 Member
I thought it was every month. My FICO score was updated on 4/12, and then 5/12. That's why I assumed it would be updated 6/12.

Camplear

Level 2 Member
I had a FICO update in Feb then skipped Mar. Posted again in Apr and May.

From Barclaycard Website:

• We may not always receive a new score each month, so you may see months with no score.
  • We may receive multiple score updates in a month. In those cases, we will graph the last score we received in those months.

Malvina

Level 2 Member
As this thread about Barclaycard

I have several Barclay Extra Points Cards. Every quarter I get invitation to participate in the rewards bonus promo. This quarter - gas, travel, restaurants - 2 bonus points for every $1, up to 2500 bonus points ($25). Not much but pays for fees on VGCs.

July 1 - Sept 30 2014
2 bonus points for every $1, up to 2500 bonus points (you may get 5 points if you are lucky)
grocery store, electronics store and home improvement.

Ja350z

Level 2 Member
My FICO Score hasn't been updated since 5/12. Anyone else experiencing this lag?
Answer from Barclays Customer Service:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your US Airways Dividend Miles World MasterCard. We can certainly address your inquiry regarding the FICO Score on your account.

We receive updated information from TransUnion once every 10 weeks, or whenever there are certain changes to your credit file (new account openings, new inquiries for credit, etc.). Whenever that updated information affects your FICO® Score, we will send you an email alert letting you know that your FICO® Score has changed.

We give you access to your FICO® Score for your own personal use. It is not an endorsement or determination of your qualification for extension of credit. We hope that we have been able to clarify the situation.

If you have any other questions and concerns, please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Maria Sangria

Level 51
I just got a message a couple of days ago that my score has changed. My score has not changed since I opened the card at the end of February.

Lotta Travel

Level 2 Member
I applied for Amex prg and low and behold two days later Barclays send me a notice that my FICO had changed. Down three points.

ddavidch

Level 42 Member
Another anecdotal reply... both my wife's and my US Air cards have updated monthly/regularly since they started offering the feature.
I was able to access the score before they even made it live on the Barclay site, when I found a direct link posted to the page, etc.
So, I was an early adopter.