Barclay login error (always fail 1st time)

italdesign

Level 2 Member
Is anyone else experiencing this? For about 5 months, whenever I try to login to barclaycardus.com, 90% (but not 100%) of the time, it fails the first time. I then try again, and it works. I'm 100% sure it's the same credential both times.

EightBall

Level 2 Member
Is anyone else experiencing this? For about 5 months, whenever I try to login to barclaycardus.com, 90% (but not 100%) of the time, it fails the first time. I then try again, and it works. I'm 100% sure it's the same credential both times.
I had the same issue. After a few times of thinking it might have been my error, I began to very carefully type in my password and nevertheless failed the first attempt every time (or nearly every time). This occurred for both my own and spouse's accounts. I noticed it right after we each received new Jetblue cards (about a month apart). It persisted for a few months. Then it magically straightened itself out. I haven't had the problem at all for the past 2 weeks or so.

italdesign

Level 2 Member
I did a live test with Barclay web support, and they did NOT see a failed login attempt when it fails the first time. This makes me think it's a client-side issue. Might be a browser issue. If it annoys me enough I'll clear cookies and report back.