Bank of America application status shows nothing

suljaga13

Level 2 Member
Last week I applied for Merril Lynch card from BOA, and got dreaded we cant make desicion now blah blah.
When I check app. status shows no record of my application.
Tried applying for same card again tonight, same thing, same message and no record of application. When I check app. status gives me no record of my application. Prior to applying for Merril Lynch card I had been aproved for Alaska Airlines card, and it was showing up in app. status webpage, now it is gone too.
Has anyone had similar experience, possible ban?. Is this situation similar to Barclay denying cards after too many applications within short period of time.
???? Please help

FlyingExplorer

Travel, Tastes, & Tennis
Don't put too much faith in the BofA online application status. Just wait for a letter. Can take over a month for some approvals/denials.

Walmero

Level 2 Member
Last week I applied for Merril Lynch card from BOA, and got dreaded we cant make desicion now blah blah.
When I check app. status shows no record of my application.
Tried applying for same card again tonight, same thing, same message and no record of application. When I check app. status gives me no record of my application. Prior to applying for Merril Lynch card I had been aproved for Alaska Airlines card, and it was showing up in app. status webpage, now it is gone too.
Has anyone had similar experience, possible ban?. Is this situation similar to Barclay denying cards after too many applications within short period of time.
???? Please help
Yes. Same situation, same card. After a while, try calling the status check number, for some reason it did work (you have to call during business hours for some reason); but I don't think the online checker ever did for this app.